Saturday 13 July 2013

My Graduation Day

It has been a short 4 years!
it seems I have just prepared anything for my college life, but i must leave this university now. The graduation ceremony that held on 13 July 2013 marked as the end of my life as a university student. Yes, i have graduated with a bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering with cum laude predicate.

Early morning, around 4 a.m., I must wake up (the difficult thing in my life) for make up. At 7 a.m., we need to reach Sabuga (Sasana Budaya Ganesha, the graduation hall) for graduation ceremony. After the ceremony, we all went out like a very crowded market. Because it's time to capture photos with friends and family. After that, there was a "arak-arakan" ceremony that held by every students union in ITB.

I really enjoyed that moment because it was a memorable day for me. I want to give my thanks again to my parent, my family, my boyfriend, my friends, and everyone who attend my graduation day and those who give some gifts for me. I also want to thanks Albert and Alvin who help me captured graduation photos. I appreciate it so much!



Arak-arakan ceremony. Thank you HMIF!



Myself in my graduation robes


gift from my friends. Thankyou guys...


Finally, milestone archieved!
Bandung, 13 July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment