Tuesday 31 July 2012

Thank You for This Wonderful Internship Experience

Yeah..My internship is finally over!!! Juny and July 2012 has already passed. In one side, i feel a little bit of sadness because maybe i can not meet some of funny and gorgeous peoples along my intern in Mandiri. But, in other side, I'm happy. Why? I don't have to wake up early in the morning anymore and take a bath which my eyes still closed. haha....

I want to say thank you to many peoples in Mandiri. Mr. OC, Mr. Ario, Mr.Endro, Mr.Edison, Mr.Bofan, Mr.Jimmy, Mr.Rozi, and Mr.Yudha, thank you for your guidance and supervision during this internship. Your guidance assisted me in furher development of communication skill and ability to develope project within company. I also want to thank the entire staff of IT DDO, especially Ms.Agustin, Ms.Ika, Ms. Indri, Ms.Sifa, Ms.Ikas, thank you for taking the time to share your happiness like share your food to me. Through that times, i felt i was able to grow in company environment like that.

Next,  i want to say good bye to my cubicle. Thank you for accompany me during this intern.

my cubicle

Good bye B2 canteen.. One of my favorite menu in this canteen  is tourdano grilled chicken. And the amazing fact that i found is there are still a lot of people eat in the canteen in Ramadhan month.

And good bye pantry. I always filled my bottle with the water many times in a day. hihii :D
pantry

and next, here are some photos I have managed to salvage from one of documentation staff.
IT POS Big Day

Taken at the helipad in Mr.Ario's farewell party

Porseni



Yeah,,it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment